maandag 22 oktober 2012

Exams coming up!

Today I officially, seriously started learning for my exams. My first exam’s are in two weeks! I just finished learning about 29 pages of social sciences, which is a lot of work! But I hope It’s all in my head now! Still got about 120 pages to go in two weeks.. And art history, which I like a lot more since it’s about pop art! But still, a lot. Between those two subjects I just had to go outside and get some fresh air. The weather is really good right now. I picked up the dog at my grandmas house, took the camera and my music with me, and went for a little walk. It’s so pretty outside!

blogger

hondUitlaten

Different subject:

About yesterday, my family was here for my birthday! Had a lot of fun! Got a few pretty awesome presents too!

I got this old camera from my grandparents! LOVE THEM!

CameraOpa

 

And these I got from my aunt and uncle.

FototoestelDominque

Even my niece had made me a little arty present! (she is nine)

vogeltekeniingLouise

My other aunt an uncle had gave me this awesome old book. It is a register of the art that was in the museum of Amsterdam in 1892 (the book is from 1892!!!!) It has 120 heliogravures.

Oudboek2

Oudboek

And my boyfriend gave me something too! SO SWEET!

kettingPaco

Geen opmerkingen: