woensdag 3 oktober 2012

Quik post: My pets are all retards


This completely random post is dedicated to all the weird animals living in and around my house.

I was just looking throug my photo album on the iPad when I realized how many retarted pictures I have of the pets. For example, I don't have one single "normal" picture of my cat. So I thought, why not show everyone why I love my pets! 

So first, there is my cat, his name is "poes" which means "cat" in Dutch. He is the most weird lazy cat on this planet. 
So this is Poes.


He loves sleeping.




And sleeping like a retard.






Sometimes it gets a bit scary, especially when he has his eyes open WHILE HE IS SLEEPING!





And then he sleeps some more.




And when he is awake, he looks like the most intelligent cat ever.




Second, I wanted to show you the ponies. They're both kinda nameless. I love when I come home and I come into the backyard and they see me and greet me like "heeehiii" 
And they look cute cause they're so small.




And when I'm bored I make them look pretty.




And when THEY are bored they do make funny faces and get all energetic.







Third, there is the dog. His name is Taco... And all I can say is that dog is the most retarded retard of all retarded retards.


Last of all, I've got two fish, but those are really normal... OH WAIT! NO i've got retarded fish too!
(ok this one is because my fish bowl has rounded edges)




Geen opmerkingen: