vrijdag 12 oktober 2012

Birthday blog!

Last night I was at my boyfriends’. I had just received an email from the Lomography LomoLab. My pictures where developed and send to me. So I went to my boyfriend as soon as possible to show our vacation photo’s. They’re really cool! I’ll post a blog with more pictures and vacation stories later. Here is one vacation picture to get a little sneak peek.

a4cd259626e172d79b4f36f86e49089a262778e2

But I wasn’t going to blog about my analogue photos right now.

At about 6.30 in the morning I woke up hearing my parents and brother singing happy birthday to me! It’s my birthday! I’m finally 18! I’m officially an adult now. I got an awesome new little laptop from my parents! So now I’m able to write my blogs everywhere I go! (right now I’m writing at school). I’m in my Dutch class at the moment. Just got a bottle of wine for my birthday from Pelle. So now I can walk around school looking like a alcoholic person. :p

Snapshot_20121012_1

This evening I’m going to eat somewhere with the family. I’ll make some funny post and put them on the blog somewhere.

(Well now I did)

IMG00942-20121012-1941

Right now I’m going to actually listen to my teacher. :(

HAVE A NICE DAY!

Geen opmerkingen: