vrijdag 26 oktober 2012

Studying




I’m sorry I wasn’t able to write a lot this week. I’m kinda busy with studying for my exams and neglecting my blog. I really want to write something, and I do have the time to. The only thing is all that studying is not really inspiring me. Besides that, I can’t write about something fun I have done cause the only thing I’ve been doing is studying!  I’m working on an “about me” page right now, so that will be up in a week or so (yes it takes some time, I NEED TO STUDY) which will include pretty adorable pictures of me when I was about 5.
In two weeks my exams (the first period, there are 4) will be over. Then I’m going to do a bunch of DIY-ing and going to the thrift shop! But first things first, and passing my exams is my first priority right now. So that’s why I’m blogging a little less for now.

Geen opmerkingen: