dinsdag 23 oktober 2012

10 Things you don’t need to know.

Every time I want to study for school, I end up remembering the most useless facts. I have this fascination for them. When I read information that is completely useless, I ALWAYS remember it for some strange reason. So, I though it would be nice to let you guys know at least 10 useless facts that keep my brains busy.

1. I had read somewhere that the origin of the word “NERD” comes from the Dr. Seuss book “If I Ran the Zoo”.  I looked up the book to see if it even existed. It does! Just klick Here!

dr-seuss1

2. Coffee beans are not really beans, but seeds. Yet another thing I just randomly pick up somewhere!

3. The first digital emoticon was typed in 1982.

4. You can’t sneeze while you’re asleep.

5.The shortest street in the world is Ebenezer Place in Wick in Scotland and it is 2.06 meters long.

6. The most common password in the world is 123456.

7. It takes 40 minutes to hard-boil an ostrich egg.

8. A cockroach can change direction 25 times per second.

9. In 1814, eight people drowned in a flood of beer in London.

10. In cartoons unmarried gnomes always wear a green hat .

So there they are, totally useless facts!

Geen opmerkingen: