zondag 14 oktober 2012

breakup…

Dear homework,

The last few weeks you have been waiting for me at my home every single day. You also followed me to school, went to class with me, been with me when I was with my friends and kept me awake at night. I really appreciate that you take this relationship so seriously. As you may have noticed, I’ve been neglecting you for a long time. I was hoping you would get the message and move on. I just don’t think we should be friends. I’m sorry, I just really don’t like you.  I think it’s really creepy that you sneak up to me every moment of the day. It’s getting to a point where I am obligated to go to the police. Stalking is a crime. You know that right? I beg you, PLEASE go away and leave me alone!

Yours faithfully,

Len

 

homework

Geen opmerkingen: