woensdag 10 oktober 2012

I'm doing that drawing thing again!


I haven’t been writing anything for a couple of days. Although I’m quite new to blogging, it really gets a bit addictive.  I’m constantly thinking about what to blog next.

I’ve been drawing today. I was finally capable of doing my “super-drawing-focus” thing again! Which means I made the whole drawing at once. I'm training myself to do that again. I’ve been having problems concentrating on drawing for more that half an hour or so. And this time I completed the whole drawing at once in 1 hour! YAY! 
I'm sorry for the quality of the picture. I took it with the ipad... So I drew with my fine liners and markers. This time I used my red marker for the lips. 











































Another thing, I’m turning 18 Friday! Which means I can drive legally in Holland! So there is definitely going to be a “ OHMYGOSH I SHIT MY PANTS WHEN I’M HAVING DRIVING LESSONS!” blog post… :)
I’m going to celebrate it with friends one week later, and the next day I will celebrate it with family. Maybe I’ll post some pictures of my birthday if its possible. Maybe I won’t be able to do so.  I’ve got a big family coming. So maybe there won’t be time to make some cool pics. :(





Geen opmerkingen: