dinsdag 2 oktober 2012

Analogue #1 Thanks mom!

YAY! I just got home from school and my mom was waiting for me in the kitchen. She had made a coffee for me and had this look in her eyes. That look mothers have when they have something for you they know you're going to like.
My mother gave me a leather bag, which was quite heavy and asked me to open it, and so I did.
At first a dusty smell came out of the bag and then I saw what was in it. My mom just got me a new (old) camera! It is a praktika TL1000. It is a 35 mm camera.

I have been collecting old cameras for a few months now and I have a total of 15 cameras. I love the grain and color the pictures of an analogue camera have.
It all began with my olympus trip 35. I had bought it in the local thrift shop for 3 euro's and just wanted to try it so I bought a 35 mm film for it. When I developed the pictures I was sold! The Thing I like the most is that it will always be a surprise whether your pictures look good. And, don't forget the lightleaks.Some of my 110 mm cameras get those lightleaks, but I have one on my olympus trip film too. ( I think something went wrong during developing).


Olly.

picture taken with my olympus trip. (lightleak on the left)

My cat.



SO THANKS MOM! :)





Geen opmerkingen: