zaterdag 23 februari 2013

Thrift shop day! Vinyl record lamp.

Evernote Camera Roll 20130223 112122

Finally I was able to go to a thrift shop again! This time a real big one! It has two floors, filled with clothes, furniture, old records and record payers, books… just about everything.

BeFunky_Instant_1.jpg

I bought five old records (1 euro!!). Only classical music on them. I wanted to make a lamp out of the records, so I thought I would buy records that are sold less then the others. One with old Hollywood songs. Jaws, star wars, the sting, pretty cool I found those. I want to buy a record player at the thrift shop soon. A record player is something that is really missing in my room! I don’t have a clue what sort I would have to buy, does anybody know something about record players and what I need to look for of I want to buy one at the thrift shop?

Besides the records, I bought a book. Going to do a little DIY blog with that one! So I’m not telling you what I did with it yet! But here are some pictures of what I did with those poor, poor classical music records.

 

Evernote Camera Roll 20130223 112126

Evernote Camera Roll 20130223 112120

Geen opmerkingen: