zaterdag 9 februari 2013

A quick update.

I have been busy all day brainstorming on a project I have been working on with a friend. I wanted to start refurbishing furniture for a while now. I just didn’t know how to start since I don’t have a lot of knowledge of furniture. Now I am working together with my friend Bart. He is a interior advisor student. He knows a lot more about this stuff then I do and he loved the idea of working together on a project! We have been brainstorming quite a bit now and decided to start a blog together to capture the process of it all. The main goal is very simple. “re-use to create new design”. The concept is that the consumer buys a piece of furniture and gets to read how its made, what inspired us to make it, and the story behind it step by step.

If you’re interested, please take a look and maybe comment or follow us! Just click on the picture or the link!

resolver

http://crazydutchindustry.wordpress.com/2013/02/09/brainstorming/

 

X.

Geen opmerkingen: