maandag 25 februari 2013

Analogue camera review–Agfa optima 3

I’m so excited about this camera! I got it from my grandparents, whose friends where cleaning up the attic when they found this camera. Thanks to my grandpa the camera didn’t end up in the garbage! THANKS

 

foto 1

 

This is the Agfa optima 3. It is a 35mm camera and was introduced in 1960, I cant find when the camera production was stopped, does anybody know? Please comment!

It’s a pretty simple camera, with a few settings. If you don’t know much about analogue photography, this is a nice and cute camera to snap your pictures. You just put the setting on the lens on ‘A’ (automatic) and your almost good to go. Just switch the other settings on the lens on portrait, group or landscape. Its so simple because the camera has programmed auto exposure control.

 

If you like to play with some settings yourself, you can put your setting on the manual setting for flash.

fototje

Last time I was asking for a flash for Agfa… well, this camera came with the cutest little flash ever! Which I can also use on my Agfa Clack! It came in this cute tiny case. I even got 14 flash bulbs!

foto 5

 

foto 3

 

 

 

I found this little advertisement for it! Couldn’t find a commercial.

 

The value of this camera is between 20 and 60 dollars, depending on the condition of the camera.

 

Have a nice week!

X.

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Last production was 1966

Anoniem zei

Ah, thank you so much!