dinsdag 5 februari 2013

10 Things (most of) you (probably) didn’t know about me.

 

d7d14a8514fb3da6bb468484b52618b5190d212c

  1. I always listen to conversations of people around me at public transportation and respond to their conversations in my head. I go to school with the bus every day. I always sit in front of the bus and pick a conversation to listen to all the way to school.
  2. I am terrified of public speaking. I have to do some presentations at the exhibition on Friday. I’m waking up at night stressing about 75 people staring at me, waiting for me to say something. When I speak, I tend to say uh…uhmm…about 100 times per minute.
  3. I can not concentrate on something very long most of the time. But when I draw, paint, or build something, I can focus on it for hours. I start drawing, and then “wake up” from my hyper-focus hours later. Finding that someone has vacuumed the entire house, moved stuff in my room, and called me for over 5 times.
  4. I really love to travel. I would like to do some travel blog posts when I’m done with school.
  5. I LOVE baking cookies, cakes, muffins, cupcakes, everything sweet that goes in the oven is good!
  6. I moved to Singapore (Asia) when I was 3 years old. I lived there for a few years. Now I’m back in Holland, but I can’t wait to go back some time.
  7. I am absolutely addicted to LOST. I started the series about 2 months ago and got addicted right away! HOLYMOLY what a good series!
  8. I absolutely HATE Styrofoam. If you would come to me with Styrofoam and broke it in half or squeezed two parts… I’d be running away screaming. I get a really sick feeling from the sound of breaking or squeezing Styrofoam.
  9. When I try to talk to someone who talks broken Dutch. Like a foreigner who just moved to Holland, I automatically talk broken Dutch back.
  10. I will forget your name a few seconds after you introduced yourself. I’m really sorry about that. I always do my best to remember it, but I just can’t.

Don’t forget to like my new Facebook page! I will post updates and giveaways on there!

http://www.facebook.com/TheDutchStory

X.

Geen opmerkingen: