donderdag 7 februari 2013

D.I.Y lunchbox.

foto 4

I needed a lunchbox for my lunch at school. I was thinking on buying one. Then I remembered I had about 20 empty plastic bottles in my room. I have to use those. I can’t keep them in my room for ever. So I decided to make my lunchbox from a bottle. It worked out pretty awesome. You can make one yourself too!

Here is how you can make your own:

This is what you need to make the lunchbox:foto 1

 

First, you need to draw on your bottle where you want to cut. Then cut it out. Then you have to do something tricky. You can do it with you scissors, but I used a Stanly knife:

foto 2

foto 4

 

Now cut out these so you can close your box:

hfoto 1

foto 2

Now you want to make your lunchbox look good. You can do that any way you want. I used tape.

foto 3

foto 4

foto 5

Have fun making one yourself! Show me how yours turned out!

I just made a Facebook page a few days ago, go like it for updates!

http://www.facebook.com/TheDutchStory

X.

Geen opmerkingen: