zondag 17 februari 2013

Analogue camera review–The Agfa clack.

pfoo, I have been busy, busy, busy. There is so much to do now. School is getting harder and harder to keep up with. The 3rd period of preliminary examinations are in  5 weeks, 3 weeks after those exams, there will be the resits, and 3 weeks after that I will have my final exams! Its all going so quick, I can’t find the time to write a blog anymore.

But, between social sciences, economics, mathematics and literature, I’ve got a half hour to write a review on an awesome camera!

This week it’s the Agfa Clack.

This camera was manufactured between 1954 en 1965. The early models had a metal body, later the made the body plastic. You can check what model you have by twisting the pin on the bottom of you camera. You can take out the body and see if its made of plastic.

I got this camera a few weeks ago. I love the look of it! Its so cute. I haven’t had the chance to shoot with it yet, but I will soon! I checked lomography for pictures made with the camera, and they definitely have the vintage look to it! of course, depending on what film you use.

Snowy Night Scene with Bikes

 

Unfortunately, I don’t have a flash for it. If anybody in Holland reads this and has one, I would love to buy it from you!

The camera uses 120mm film, which you can buy at the lomography store. Just click HERE.

The value of the camera, depending on the state it’s in is between 10 and 30 dollars.

I’ll post a blog on how the pictures turn out when I got time for it!

X.

Geen opmerkingen: