zaterdag 5 januari 2013

Muddy, hairy, light.

IMG_9167

I was going trough my pictures on my mac. I was surprised how much pictures I have on there that I forgot about. Some of those pictures where from a school assignment. I think it was about a year ago. Its was for my cultural arts class. I Made a design and a product out of a story. Its kind of a weird story thought. It comes down to a bunch of people living in a big swimming pool filled with mud.

I drew a couple of ideas and designs. Then I did some research on what material I could use.

foto 2

foto 5

 

 

After making those designs, I bought silicone sealant (that stuff you use in your bathroom), a wig and some paint.

 

 

 

 

 

See here, the result:

 

tadaaah

IMG_9225
I also had a photo-shoot together with two others, which was Josephines Idea. She wanted to do something in this theme too. So she got her boyfriend Jeroen (he is a photographer) to take the pictures. So here are a few of those pictures.

This is me:

IMG_9164

IMG_9167

These are Josephine and Coen:

IMG_9191

Josephine has an instagram account: http://instagram.com/pineapplepickles/

Jeroen has a facebook photography page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeroen-G-Bakker-photography/461774047176376

Geen opmerkingen: