vrijdag 11 januari 2013

5 Minute Cake.

I hate when I really want to try out my cake and I have to wait for an hour for it to be completely finished. Do you guys have that sometimes?

Well, I’ve got the solution! This super delicious cake is done in just 5 minutes!

What you need for one big one or two small ones:

  • 2 big mugs that you can put in your microwave.
  • 4 tablespoons self raising flour
  • 4 Tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1 Egg
  • 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
  • 3 Tablespoons Nutella (hazelnut chocolate spread)
  • 3 Tablespoons milk
  • 3 Tablespoons olive oil

Making it:

I made a small one, which was more than enough. I put all the ingredients together and then I mixed it until it was like a thick paste. Then you pour the mix into the two mugs (or one bigger mug) and put it in your microwave for about 2,5-3 minutes.  You can finish it any way you like, with powdered sugar, whipped cream or serve it whit fruits… what you want….

It’s really that simple! Go try it yourself! I wasn’t a big fan of microwaving stuff because it would get so dry, but this… YUM!

Have fun!

.

2 opmerkingen:

Demi zei

Heee, ik zit nu naast je vriendin Nicole in ons studiehuis op school en nam een kijkje op je blog haha. Ziet er lekker uit dat cakeje :)!
x

Len Land zei

haha! dankjewel! Doe dr de groetjes! x