dinsdag 1 januari 2013

Analogue #7 The Kodak six-20 Brownie’D

Here another analogue camera to show you guys! This time the Kodak Six-20 Brownie model D.

This lovely camera was introduced in 1946 and stopped production in 1957. The production of this camera is separated in two different ones. From 1946 ùntil 1953 the camera had a plain matt enamel front, a metal winding knob, and a metal shutter release button. From 1953 until 1957 the camera changed to a horizontally striped design, plastic winding knob, and a plastic shutter release button. It also included a 2-pin flash contact.

I have got the old version of the Kodak, but the newer version looks like this:

The Kodak Brownie models where a series of box cameras that where produced in the UK for more than 20 years. They are one of the most indestructible cameras I know. I have read it is because of the heavy duty metal that is used in these cameras.

This camera uses 620 film. It isn’t produced anymore.

I was thinking, I get a lot of questions about how much a camera costs so from now on, I am going to tell you guys the value of the camera. Though, I don’t know it from every camera. This Kodak is estimated  a value of 10 to 40 dollars, depending on the state it’s in.

 

That was this weeks Analogue camera! Have fun buying one yourself! And if you have any question just ask me!

Geen opmerkingen: