zondag 6 januari 2013

5 places I’d love to go.

I have traveled to e few places in my life. Thanks to my parents, who brought me and my brother with them as much as possible. My dad needed to travel a lot for his work and we would go with him. But there are a few places in the world I have never been that I really want to see. This list contains 5 places I just HAVE to go. There are a lot of places I want t go though. this are just 5 random places. Number 1 isn’t better than number 5. Well, have fun reading, and if you have been to one or more of these 5 places, please let me know!

 

Number 1

The underwater museum, Cancun.

This is just amazing! This museum in Mexico is actually under water! You have to actually dive to see the more than 400 life-sized sculptures on the bottom of the ocean!

 

 

Number 2

Angel Falls, Venezuela.

This beautiful waterfall is worlds highest waterfall! It has a height of  979 meters! Isn’t that amazing?

Number 3

The garden from Niki de Saint Phalle, Italy.

These garden is called the tarot garden. It was made by Niki de Saint Phalle. She is an artist that really inspires me. She actually died doing what she loved to do. The materials she used to build sculptures like these where so toxic she died. But she left this beautiful garden with beautiful sculptures you can actually walk in to!

 

 

Number 4

Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island, Hong Kong.

This is a monastery in Hong Kong! It has a gigantic buddha on the top! Isn’t that amazing? I really want to see this in real life.

 

Number 5

Tokyo, yep, the city!

I got into a conversation a few days ago. On glipho atctually. I got the tip tip to visit Tokyo once. I started google-ing it and WOW! I really like this!

AWYEAH! FOOD!

What are the places you really want to go?

Geen opmerkingen: