zaterdag 19 januari 2013

Analogue Istanbul

I have been to Istanbul a few months ago. I took my Olympus OM-10 with me and started shooting with a film I had bought there. I completely forgot to develop it! How stupid. So I found the film last week and decided to develop it. So here is a little bit of Istanbul in analogue pictures. The pictures aren’t the best quality. The film I had bought there probably has been cooking and boiling in that shop for years. But there are some nice pictures showing how beautiful Istanbul is!

I really loved it! The weather, the nice people, the beautiful Blue mosque, Hagia Sophia, and the Sultanahmet Topkapi palace are definitely worth visiting! The buildings have beautiful details like paintings or carvings, and an interesting history. And don’t forget the food! YUMM!

Istanbul has a river going right trough the center. If you want to get to the other side, you have to walk over a big blue bridge. Dozens of people fish there!

LARGE16

What I really loved was the bazaar. Well, there actually where a lot of them! I had bought some delicious spices there! So many colors and smells YUM!

LARGE18

 

LARGE17

I loved the old buildings and the chaos on the streets! If you see one of these little kiosks, try the round breads with cheese or the corn!

LARGE19

 

This is the blue mosque, You really have to go there if you can! Its so beautiful!

 

LARGE07

LARGE06

So here are some random leftover pictures! Thanks for reading!

LARGE10

 

LARGE12

 

LARGE14

Yeah.. Dunno what happened in this picture. I think I didn't wind my film all the way…

LARGE15

And…. I’VE GOT 100 FOLLOWERS! I’m giving away some awesomeness again! be sure to follow me if you want to make a chance of winning! (On glipho only). The giveaway post will be online on Monday!

 

.

Geen opmerkingen: