zaterdag 24 november 2012

Thrift shop Saturday Typewriter

YES! finally went to the thrift shop today! The last few weeks I wasn’t able to go because I was so busy with school. I went to the local one in Breukelen…. BAM, BINGO! I bought a beautiful typewriter. At first I was scared it wouldn’t work, but it does! The ink could be empty, but even after all those years, that still works!

I bought this one for a friend of mine, he wanted to have a typewriter and I promised to buy it for him. Next time I’ll buy one for myself, I LOVE THE THING!

Its so pretty:

6628d2b8364911e2b46022000a1f9be1_7

foto 1

But, I can’t leave the thrift shop with something for myself… so I went for an old film camera! It is a vintage Bell & Howell Optronic Eye 8mm Movie Camera and it uses 8mm Auto Load Cartridges.  I can’t find a lot information on this one, but I’ll have to de some better research and I will tell some more about it in one of my analogue camera posts. The only thing I could find is that its from the early 60’s

so here is what this awesome camera looks like:

fefdf366364811e2974722000a1fb774_7

 

Have a good day!!

 

 

.

Geen opmerkingen: