dinsdag 6 november 2012

Magnification device.

Look what I bought last weekend!
vergrotingsapparaat2
This is a magnification device for the development of my analogue pictures! Now I don’t have to go to Breukelen to develop my pictures, I can do it myself! Now I can develop my pictures in my room. I’ll have to wait until it’s dark outside, then I put on the red light and BAM! I got my own darkroom! I will hang the developed pictures in my room. When I wake up, I will see a decoration of fresh developed pictures in my room! wouldn’t that be nice?! I’m so excited to try it out! My grandpa is going to help me the first time, don’t know how it works yet…
SO HAPPY!
vergortingsapparaat1
I’m sorry I cant post anything longer than this. I ‘m still very busy working on my school. That’s the most important thing right now….


.

Geen opmerkingen: