donderdag 8 november 2012

The perfect cookies recipe.

So While learning, I love to drink coffee or tea with a jummy cookie . Unfortunately I drink tea or coffee all the time and eating a cookie every time is not really good for you. So I make myself a big bowl of carrots and cucumber to snack  from. It’s delicious and good for you!
Not today though. I had baked cookies yesterday and had them with my coffee! It was one of the first times I baked these ones. Its my own recipe. Now I don’t know if these cookies exist already… So I thought I could share it! Now go bake them yourself cause they are delicious! They taste like caramel with cinnamon.

OH! And it takes you only about 30 minutes to make the dough AND bake them!


kletskoppen


So here is what you need:

50 grams butter.
110 grams brown caster sugar.
50 grams flower.
1 teaspoon cinnamon.
Put the butter in the microwave for about 10 seconds (it has to be soft, not melted). Then mix the butter sugar and cinnamon together. While mixing everything, put a spoon of flower into the bowl until you used up all the flower. Then put everything in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. In the mean time you can clean up the mess you’ve made of your kitchen and pre-heat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius (if you live in a country that uses Fahrenheit, click here to see what temperature you need)
If your kitchen is completely blinking, get your bowl out of the fridge. Grease your baking tray. pick up small parts of your dough and make small round marbles of them. (Yes that small!). Place them on your tray, about 8cm from each other, then put them in your oven (if its heated enough) Wait for about 6 minutes. Then take out the cookies and let them cool down for 1-2 minutes. Then you can take them of the tray and place them on a flat surface. You can also roll them up or make any kind of shape. then let them cool down even more for about 3 minutes. VOILA! your cookies are ready to eat!

Most easy cookies EVER!

Have fun making them…. but have even more fun eating them of course!

BeFunky_Instant_1nom

.

Geen opmerkingen: