maandag 5 november 2012

Foreign food - Turkish tea.


Normally I post something about foreign food. Well, that was the plan, and I did eat en drink a lot of foreign stuff, but I’ve been to busy learning, and haven’t been able to write longer posts. But today, while learning I wanted something to drink. Nothing is better than a nice hot cup of tea while learning. So I was searching for tea when I found some left over Turkish tea we had brought with us from Istanbul from a bazar.
So why not… lets try the stuff….
Ginger, roses, daisies… it was all in there! I had the Turkish apple tea before, but never had this tea. It tasted OK, it didn’t have the JUMMY factor. It looks great though! And it’s definitely taste worthy! So if you’re planning on going to Istanbul one day, just try it!

BeFunky_CrossProcess_1 (2)BeFunky_foto 2BeFunky_Instant_1

BeFunky_foto 4

BeFunky_CrossProcess_2

Geen opmerkingen: