dinsdag 11 december 2012

The chair - part 3.1 - Do you recycle?

 

bloggedieblog

 

I have been drawing and drawing for the last couple of days. Idea’s popping out every minute, constantly writing them down. The design of the chair is getting there. But I came across a question I couldn’t really answer. For whom do I make this chair? Is there a group of people from – for example – a certain age or family composition that recycle the most? Is there a group that could be more interested in my recycle chair then others? If I knew that, then I could adjust my whole project to this group. If there are only young people involved, there could be a totally different design then people with an age around 60.

So here was the question. To which audience is recycling targeted?

I just made a survey on the internet to get myself some answers on this question. I ask you guys to fill in the survey for me. I would really appreciate it! It takes less than a minute! If you really want to help me, please send the survey to your friends! The results will be on one of the chair posts of course!

Here is the survey:

http://www.enquetemaken.be/toonenquete.php?id=128030&p=1&zelf=0

 

THANK YOU! YOU”RE REALLY HELPING ME!

Geen opmerkingen: