zondag 23 december 2012

Its mango-mint Ice-cream time!

I have made the most healthy, delicious, green looking ice-cream I’ve ever ate in my life! I swear, you should try it! Its so easy to make. Just put all the ingredients in the blender and BLEND! :)

ijsje eten

You need:

2 mangos

250 ml yoghurt

One lime

A handful of mint leaves

Step one.

Cut your mango in pieces. and put them in the freezer for about an hour or two. I did it the night before, that’s easier of course.

foto 2foto 3foto 4

Step two.

Take out your mangos and put the pieces in the blender. Ad the yoghurt and your handful of mint. Rasp the skin of the lime of and put that in the blender too. Blend it all together and put it all in the freezer again for about one hour.

foto 5foto 2

 

Then serve it! YUMMY!

Geen opmerkingen: