dinsdag 2 april 2013

Top 5 most original cupcakes

I love to bake. I especially love to bake anything sweet. So I was looking for some new cupcake recipe inspiration on the internet. Browsing trough some recipes I came to the conclusion that there are a lot of crazy cupcake ladies and gentlemen out there who make the most awesome cupcakes ever.

Here is my top 5 most awesome cupcakes I found:

1. The hamburger cupcake.

These cupcakes look awesome! It must be a lot of work making these, cause they look a lot like real hamburgers. Don’t want to eat them thought. The thought of tasting a hamburger and a cupcake doesn't go very well together in my head.

2. Cookie monster cupcakes.

I know a lot of you may have seen these already cause I have seen pictures of these al over the internet. But you have to admit, they are pretty awesome!

 

3. Knit cupcakes.

The person who made these must love knitting too! These are awesome! So many details!

 

4. A cup of flowers.

These cupcakes are to pretty to eat. I actually know how to make those little roses. Maybe I’ll write a post about how to make them some time. Let me know if you want me to.

 

5. Panda cupcakes.

I really don’t care what you think about these. I like pandas.

 

That was my top 5 most awesome cupcakes. Hope you liked it! If you did,let me know by leaving a comment. If you want more, follow this blog, like my Facebook page or follow me on twitter!

www.facebook.com/thedutchstory

@LenLand

Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!

http://thedutchstory.wordpress.com/2013/03/26/admission-product-design-record-player-giveaway-reveal/

Have a nice day!

X.

Geen opmerkingen: