woensdag 3 april 2013

To all bloggers who like a challenge.

 

A week ago, I got a huge box with old cameras from people who didn’t want them anymore. As I was searching trough all the vintage stuff, I stumbled upon a nice yellow “toy camera” as  I would call it. This thing is worth completely nothing and is quite indestructible. That made me think. What if I do a little analogue picture project? What if I would do that with a bunch of other bloggers all over the world… all with this one little camera?

take me

I will start with a review of the camera, of course. Than I would like to make a site where you can enter this project. It would be fun if other bloggers enter the project by entering their name, blog and country to the site. All the information will be private and can only be read by me. Then I will pick random from bloggers about 30 different countries and make a route trough –for example- Europe. Each blogger will get the camera one week and takes just ONE picture with it and then sends it to the address I will give the blogger trough the mail. The selected bloggers take a picture of –for example- something that THEY think is typically for their country( = not Amsterdam for Holland, or the Eiffel tower for France) . The last one on the list has to send the camera back to me and I will develop the pictures. After development, I will produce a few books showing the bloggers’ pictures and bloggers’ name/site ( = free advertisement for your blog). The 30 bloggers get a free copy. Others can buy one if they want.

What do you guys think? Does this sound like fun? Let me know in the comments!

If you like the idea, give me some ideas on how to call the book and project.

Maybe something like “The Journey Of Nikashi” (Nikashi is the name of the camera)

Or just “Take Me Around The World”

What theme do you want this challenge to be?

favorite food, typically *your country*, or something else?

Maybe we have to name the camera?  What would you name this camera?

foto 2

Let me know!

Have fun brainstorming with me (or not)!

X.

Geen opmerkingen: