zaterdag 22 september 2012

ArtFart #1 Fineliner Drawing


I have been drawing ever since I’ve been able to hold a pen. Since I won an international art contest in Amsterdam I’m selling drawings of mine. I do paint a lot too, for some reason people want to buy my paintings more then my drawings. But I love drawing more and I have developed a preference for drawing with fine liners. I think my fine liner drawings are more a distinctive style you either really like or dislike.
Anyway, at the moment I’m working on a drawing and paused to write something.
I still have to go a few hours to finish it, but here is the beginning:



 I'll post some more about my work when I have more time, I want to finish my drawing today and there is still about 5 hours to go.

2 opmerkingen:

Hannah zei

This artwork is awesome! I can't believe you drew it, can't wait to see what other work you post!!

Hannah

17inheart.com

Len Land zei

Thank you so mutch!
I'll post more of my work when I have more time!

Len